My Farewell Post

Hello everyone! I hope that your exam prep is going well. I’m personally quite tired already, but the motivation of having only a few days left has kept me going. Now, this blog post is going to be a little bit different from what I usually write. This is my last day at my job at That’s What SHE Said and the STAR Team, and I wanted to write a little goodbye/thank you piece to all of you that have been reading my non-sense posts for a little over a year now.

thankyou

source: giphy.com/

I hope that the things I wrote were helpful to you in one way or another, and that they made your transition to uni a little easier. I also hope that I made you laugh at least once and that you enjoyed reading my blogs. My main aim when writing these posts was to entertain you while giving you some useful information at the same time. My other goal was posting the best GIFs ever, which I certainly did.

cool

source: giphy.com/

I’m definitely going to miss studying, working and living at La Trobe. It’s such an awesome place, it’s going to be really difficult saying goodbye. I love the time I’ve spent here and all the cool people along the way. My days here will be remembered for a long time.

goodbye

source: giphy.com/

I’d love to know if you enjoyed my blog posts, so feel free to leave a comment if you did! Also, if there’s anything that we can improve or any particular content you want to read about, let us know. This will help future writers at That’s What SHE Said Blog do an awesome job. I wish you all the best with the rest of your studies, graduation, or whatever you decide to do in the years to come. Thank you and adios!

Alejandro

3

Alejandro