Hello and welcome to our new students staring this Semester at La Trobe… and a big welcome back to the rest of us!
Great news for those of us who would like to clarify issues, or gain a better understanding of How to do uni life well, and achieve the result we need in order to meet our goals.
La Trobe are running a series of #How2uni workshops covering loads of different content surrounding the student experience during semester.
First up next week the series starts with two workshops.
Tuesday 25th July, 1-2pm in TLC114
Here is a snippet of what is on offer throughout the semester:
- How2plan your semester
- Break down your assessments
- Group work 101
- Learning in the digital age
- How2uni Check-in
- Why do I procrastinate?
- Census date – what does it mean for you?
- How2study – mind mapping and other tips
- My Career
- Presentations – fear no more
- How2plan for final assessments
- Juggling deadlines
- Your health and wellbeing – self care
- How2prep for your exams
- Top tips to sitting exams
Keep this link on your radar – these 60 min workshops are full of useful hints and tips, delivered by specialised staff, whose purpose is to help us achieve our best.
Welcome back everyone!