Oh how I love being the bearer of good news!
If you are a domestic undergrad student, and you are on placement as part of your course… this grant is to help you with the costs associated with being on placement. The grant is a one off single payment of up to $2000 available across the Albury-Wodonga, Bendigo, Melbourne, Mildura, and Shepparton campuses.
You are eligible to apply if:
- you are a domestic undergrad students, ether in 1st, 2nd, 3rd year or completing your honours
- undertaking a placement subject as part of your course
- be enrolled in a placement subject that commences within the enrolment period of 1 July to 31 December 2017
- are experiencing financial disadvantage
- consideration is also given to other criteria for assistance such as, you may be the first in family to go to uni, regional status, Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander and distance travelled to placement
Dates for you diary:
Applications open on 26 June 2017 and close on 21 July 2017.