Students from regional campuses, you have your own MasterClass – specifically catered to your needs!
The MasterClass is a 3-hour careers event about applying for internships and graduate jobs. Careers Advisers will cover all aspects of the application process from resumes through to interviews and a panel of Graduate Employers will share tips on what they look for in candidates.
It’s aimed at students from across all disciplines. Content is not tailored to specific courses (because there’s so many!) but the material will be discipline-specific.
Who should attend?
- Students in their final year, including students applying for graduate jobs
- Students looking to apply for vacation programs/ internships/ cadetships/ work experience
- Savvy students who want to gain an edge in the graduate employment market
- Students who have just completed their degree
When: Friday, 21st of July 2017, from 10 AM to 1 PM
Where: HHS2 – 2.51 (Bendigo)
Here is a list of the Graduate Employers confirmed to participate and attend the MasterClass:
This session will provide you with information and tips on the following topics:
- Introduction to graduate employment, internships & vacation programs
- Researching opportunities
- Resumes and online applications
- Responding to behavioural questions in interviews
- Job-search strategies & next steps
- In the final hour, a panel of graduate employers will provide critical insights into the recruitment process from an employer’s perspective.
Students in Shepparton, Mildura, and Albury-Wodonga: you’ll be beamed in via video-conference! Click on the different links and register (only a few more spots left now!) to know what venue you need to be at.