Will you be one of the lucky 10 to gain a scholarship worth up to $67 000 to study abroad?
La Trobe Abroad is accepting submissions up until June 15, 2017.
The New Colombo Plan Scholarship, provides students the opportunity to undertake semester-based study, internships or mentoring opportunities in various participating Indo-Pacific locations.
Are you eligible?
You need to be:
- An Australian citizen,
- 18-28 years old on 1st January 2018, and
- Studying a Bachelor Degree or Honours Degree at the commencement of the program.
You also need to have:
- Credit approval for the exchange program in semester 1 or semester 2 of 2018 at an existing LTU partner university in Asia,
- Used the new online system SOMSAS to seek credit approval for any overseas study program,
- An average score (WAM) of 80% across ALL studies at La Trobe. We will require a current transcript – check your current WAM via your StudentOnline account, prior to your application, and
- Involvement with local community by way of volunteering or other initiatives
Students’ past experience with Colombo:
For more information and to apply:
Further queries: Email email@example.com
Remember: Only apply if you are certain your degree program can accommodate a semester or year on exchange (some degrees don’t have that flexibility).
You can review your course structure via your StudentOnline account.
Please visit La Trobe Abroad at the Global Lounge to discuss your Host University options.