Always Reference!

“Read then write then reference. Write then reference. Write then reference.”

This was one of my demonstrators favourite things to repeat to us whenever she was reminding us about a report we had to hand in. Now, let me be the first to admit, referencing is not my forte. I’ve written a bunch of papers now but I still haven’t mastered exactly how to reference proper. This is in part because there are a lot of different formats but also because all of the formats are complicated, even when they all have their similarities.

This is why I jumped on the chance to write a post on how to use the referencing tool. It was a good opportunity for me to test myself (I would like to say I’ve passed, haha). Here’s the post for those of you who want to check it out!

Tomorrow, Wednesday the 10th of May from 1PM to 2PM at TLC 315, a refresher workshop on all things Referencing. This session will help you understand what, why, when and how to reference – focusing on both APA6 and Harvard.

Click on this link to book your spot! Make sure to tell your friends about it, too! So you can save them from the referencing struggles!