Ever thought about travelling to India? I’m sure plenty of us have! Well, you should read closely about this new experiential learning opportunity in India for February 2017.
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN.
Here’s your chance to spend two weeks of experiential learning in India, one of the most diverse and culturally sound places on Earth.
20 participants will be fully funded by the Australian Government’s New Colombo Plan.
This program will run in February 2017 and applications close on the 16th of December.
This is a great opportunity to expand your perspective and knowledge about the country of India and even on new things that you’ll only learn when you’re travelling. You’ll benefit from expert-led introductions to Indian culture, politics, entrepreneurship, innovation, history, economics, and business.
The program is delivered by Team IndoGenius, who have brought over 1,000 students from the UK, US and Australia to India since 2011.
Here are some other benefits from joining the program:
- First-hand knowledge and experience of conteporary India
- 21st century skills to elevate your CV, which are sought out by top institutions and employers
- Connections with India’s academic and business communities
- New friends and acquaintances from across Australia and India.
To be considered for a funded place on the program, you must:
- be an undergraduate student attending one of the consortium institutions listed
- apply before 11:59 AEST 16 December 2016.
Those who are not eligible for these prestigious scholarships may apply as self-funded participants.
Here’s a link to some delightful stories written by the people who have done the program.
Good luck! Make the most of this!