Rundown of Reminders 2

SWOTVAC is here. Time to get our noses in our books and study, study, study (those who don’t have final exams… Please know I am deeply deeply jealous of you).

make-a-study-space-step-15

Source: wikihow.com

But I know in the midst of all the content learning, it’s extremely easy to forget the things we have to take care of and get done. So here’s a list I’ve compiled for you:

Before anything, have you re-enrolled? GET ON IT.

keep-calm-and-re-enrol-4

Source: keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk

Get on StudentOnline and get it done. Some subjects have a quota on how many students they can admit so it’s best to re-enroll right away to guarantee yourself a spot. La Trobe is actually running re-enrolment sessions. These sessions started on the 11th of October and will be running until the 30th of November.

If you’re having trouble, you can contact them over at:

1300 LA TROBE (1300 52 87623)

You can also ask for help online by going on to this link and letting them know that you need help with re-enrolment.

For more useful information, or help with your re-enrolment, follow this link to the La Trobe Re-Enrolment page.

Have you read our post on exam preparation tips? Because you definitely should.

ezgif-100265518

Source: tes.comPrincess18

Planning out your summer? Check out some volunteer opportunities here and here that could definitely fill your time with productivity and help keep your brain going.

Another thing that’s been bugging me but I finally gave in and it took me no time at all to do…

Subject Evaluations!

captura-de-tela-2016-06-06-as-13-36-34

Source: usemkt.com.br

Honestly, I know it’s a bit of a hassle and it’s one of the last things on your mind but it’s extremely helpful to your demonstrators and lecturers and to future students. I’m sure the email to evaluate your respective subjects and course teachers are already there, just go! Do it. If not for the Good of the World, just do it to get rid of the notification for when they send you yet another reminder email. Haha!

ezgif-2344731515

Source: giphy.com

I hope your studying has been going great! Mine has been… going. Haha! Have a fruitful SWOTVAC, good luck with your examinations, and to those who are already on their breaks… I hope you’re having fun….. I guess….. (I kid.)

Veashka