A Couple More Pushes

WEEK 12!!! 

ezgif-3112358585

Source: giphy.com

Can you believe it? All the past weeks went by fairly quick, right? But honestly, the same can’t be said for Week 12… I have so many things to do! I feel like I have a million things due and a million things to study and write notes on. I am suffering. I hope you aren’t! But if you are, we’re all in this together. We got this.

Only a few more days, just a couple more pushes and we’ll all get to breathe easy for a bit!

Just these few things in mind:

Get started

Sometimes, it all gets way overwhelming and everything is just coming at you fast and hard. You’re only one person but there are all these things and people demanding so much from you that you just want to lock yourself in your room and stare at the ceiling and not do anything (not just me, right? right?). So the best thing to do is take a deep breath and just get started. Prioritise and do what is urgent. It’s easier to move a boat that’s swaying along on the water than a boat that’s on its anchor.

download

Source: clipartpanda.com

Take it easy on yourself

Life is a constant juggle and a constant challenge of toeing the line of messy and organised. It’s okay to give yourself some allowance and free time here and there. It’s important to relax and to not add even more amounts of pressure on yourself, especially if you feel like you’re getting that from everyone else.

…but don’t get lax.

Remember, you still have a lot of responsibilities. You have to get things done. It’s easy to have time get away from you but you also have to keep track of it to be able to stay on top of everything.

balance

Balance is key.

Source: thementalmovement.com

If you’re like me and you have at least two presentations to do this week,

Dig deep and gather your confidence. No one’s waiting for you to fail. Know your content back to front and just go for it! Speak on what you need to talk about and it’ll be okay in the end. It doesn’t have to be perfect, you just have to do your best and deliver it in the best way that you’re capable of.

rally-speech-510

Source: presentationmagazine.com

See, pep talks are great and all but they can only ever get you to a point. Everything else is up to you and up to me. It’s all a challenge but the finish line is sooooo near. We’re almost there.

Have a great and successful Week 12, everyone!

Veashka